Key Terms For Racial Profiling

  • Controversial - causing argument, provoking strong dissagreement or disapproval
  • Ethnicity - relating to a person or a group of people
  • Human Rights - The rights that are considered by most societies to belong automatically to everyone freedom, justice and equality
  • Humiliation - the act of damaging somebody
  • Implement - Law requirement, something needed in order to achieve something
  • Lawsuit - a trial at court between two private parties
  • Ludicrous - utterly ridiculous because of being absurd, incongorous, impractical or unsuitable
  • Racism - belief that people of different have different qualities and abilities
  • Self-Esteem - confidence in your own merit as an individual person
  • Sexism - discrimination because you are male or female

Monday, November 9, 2009

Moving up

Today I finished writing on my note cards to have backup info for my presentation. I feel much more relieved from all the frustration since now all I have to worry about is practice my tpresentation and get feedback to fix the power point. I don't have many slides but I am going to be talking for a good amount of time for each slide. I was happy with adding the 2 videos in there because I think if there is video it makes it more interesting and actually shows the panel how you were working. I expect to know my presentation well by the end of this week and have a lot of feed back to make it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment